April 2011-VIP Predictions
Posted Mar 01, 2011 – 5:35 pm central time.
With all the upheaval in other countries around the Middle East and the labor unrest here, I will address some of the things that I see coming since it’s something that is going to simmer for several years. Some of my predictions are actually happening within minutes or hours of my visions and I’m seeing a pattern of this occurring with more frequency. In the future, I’ll try my best to post my visions as they are given and that’s one reason that I went ahead with this early April Blog.
Try not to absorb what I’ve predicted as the “end of the world” or that everything is falling apart, quiet the opposite is true as many things like this happen all the time and I’m only reflecting on a snapshot of what I see ahead of us and I do believe in Divine Intervention which can mitigate or completely change the course of action on any predictions that I see now.
A lot of events that are happening today are a precursor to a better world down the road once we pick up more economic steam and prosperity, and we will soon!.
For the next two years we will see the forces of evil in our shadow Gov and others across the planet try to impose their will upon us and those that oppose them will rise up to be heard. Some of these very same groups of people who want peace will be infiltrated by the dark side to cause trouble so the line between Good vs. Evil will be blurred even more, but those that live within God’s light can see the impostors of evil through their works.
We live in interesting times and many of us that do the work along with the Angels know that we will not only persevere the darkness around us, but we’ll also illuminate the deeds of those that seek to diminish God’s light. Keep your Faith and seek your answers wisely from a trusted source like your own Angels & Guides when you can..
Prediction #1: Protest in Jerusalem will start to get heated and violent not only from the Palestinians, but from conservative leaning Jews that will demand PM Benjamin Netanyahu to resign after he turns the military loose on his own people… …***INFO Aug 07, 2011 Headlines: “More than 300,000 demonstrate across Israel to protest high cost of living” ….Over 300,000 people took part in third consecutive week of mass rallies across Israel on Saturday; protesters chant ‘The people demand social justice’; Sources close to Netanyahu say media inflated number of protesters.‘… ..***INFO Sept 03, 2011 Headlines: “More Than 400,000 Israelis Protest for ‘Social Justice” …
Prediction #2: I keep seeing a Statehouse Rotunda being damaged from so many Union protesters being on an upper level balcony that will be damaged or collapse by the weight or actions of the protesters. … ***INFO Mar 03, 2011 Headlines: “State says damage to marble at Capitol could hit $7.5 million” ..’Madison – State officials said Thursday that damage to the marble inside and out the State Capitol would cost an estimated $7.5 million‘ …
Prediction #3: I’ve had a feeling for weeks that something bad will happen to the Space shuttle prior to arriving back on earth, this could represent an incident or accident to the spacecraft since it’s the last flight..or the Space Station…(I don’t feel good about it at all and can’t shake the thought that it may doom the space station or flight program in the near future..The timing was all wrong for this flight for some reason that may play out after the shuttle gets back if it doesn’t have an accident first) The link with the AZ Senator shooting is looming over the flight with her husband Mark Kelly as commander of the Shuttle….He should not have left alone her for some reason. …***INFO Mar 04, 2011 Headlines: “NASA Earth observation satellite fails to reach orbit” …’A NASA satellite that aimed to study the impact of aerosols on climate plunged into the Pacific Ocean on Friday, delivering a $424-million blow to the US space agency‘. .. ***UPDATE Mar 14, 2011 Headlines: ‘NASA Worker Falls Off Space Shuttle and Dies [Nasa]” …’Bad news keep piling on: A United Space Alliance employee died today around 7:40am ET, at Kennedy Space Center’s launch pad 39-A, in Florida‘…. ….***INFO June 28, 2011 Headlines: “Space Debris Risks Colliding With Orbital Station” …’MOSCOW (Reuters) – Six astronauts were forced to take refuge aboard the International Space Station’s “lifeboat” crafts on Tuesday, bracing for the threat of a collision with floating space debris, the Russian space agency said.’ …. ***INFO Aug 24, 2011 Headlines: “Space station supply ship crashes back to Earth” ..’An unmanned Russian cargo ship carrying tons of supplies for astronauts on the International Space Station suffered a major malfunction after launching today and ultimately crashed back to Earth, NASA officials say‘ … ***INFO Aug 29, 2011 Headlines: ‘”NASA: Space station may be evacuated by late Nov.” …’AP Aerospace Writer= CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — NASA says astronauts may need to abandon the International Space Station this fall.’ …If Russian Soyuz rockets remain grounded beyond mid-November, there will be no way to launch new crews before the current residents are supposed to leave.
Prediction #4: A surprise Stampede of the US border by over a hundred Illegal immigrants is coming, it appears to be a coordinated event either from people fleeing a violent town, or from a protest against the US Border Patrol.
Prediction #5: A change by the major music studios is coming where they will begin to censor violent & abusive content and that will eventually lead back to more established groups, this appears to be due to a well-known label selling out and involving Sony. More people will buy older music than newly released albums in the future.
Prediction #6: Before the year 2012 is over, I see the following countries in turmoil:
* Sudan – along with many of Africa’s smaller Governments will collapse through bloody protests. …***INFO Mar 07, 2011 Headlines: “South Sudan Militia Clashes Kill at Least 56: Army” …. ..***INFO June 07, 2011 Headlines: “South Sudan Death Toll Tops 1,500: U.N.” … ..***INFO June 22, 2011 Headlines: “U.N. says 73,000 flee Sudan border state fighting” …’KHARTOUM (Reuters) – The United Nations said on Wednesday 73,000 people had fled violence in Sudan’s Southern Kordofan border state after more than two weeks of fighting between the northern army and southern-aligned troops.’ …. .***INFO Sept 02, 2011 Headlines: “Clashes Erupt in Flashpoint Sudan Border State” …’KHARTOUM/JUBA (Reuters) – Sudan’s army and forces aligned to South Sudan clashed Friday in a Sudanese state on the border with the newly independent south, prompting what witnesses said was an exodus of people from the state capital.
* Kyrgyzstan – protest probable before summer is over connected to diminishing heating oil and food.
* Turkmenistan – protest seen, but Russia will crush the resistance.
* Turkey – will face extremists protests and a probable partial collapse of the Gov. ..***UPDATE July 30, 2011 Headlines: “Turkey’s military chiefs resign; Escalation of tensions” …
* Jordan – protest like Egypt will occur, but not the same outcome.
* Saudi Arabia – protests WILL happen with terrorist extremist attacking the oil fields with Bin Laden supporters.
* Yemen – protests that will include rioting, rape, and pillaging of commercial resources seen..This protest has been long overdue and hence, the brutality of it. … ***INFO Mar 07, 2011 Headlines: “US Says Citizens in Yemen Should Consider Leaving” ..’SANAA (Reuters) – The United States told its citizens on Sunday to avoid traveling to Yemen and said those already there should consider leaving due to deteriorating security‘ .. .***INFO Mar 18, 2011 Headlines: “Yemen Calls State of Emergency After Protest Massacre” ….’SANAA (Reuters) – Yemen’s beleaguered president declared a state of emergency on Friday after gunmen including snipers shot dead at least 25 protesters at an anti-government rally, but denied his police forces were behind the violence“. … ***INFO June 03, 2011 Headlines: “Yemen President Wounded in Palace Attack But ‘Well’. ..
* Iraq – Protesters will push US forces out of many once quiet towns as the Sunni and Shia join forces to run them out.
* China – Protests will start out in small pockets then gain more support later in the year when they will be massive in size…. ….***UPDATE June 12, 2011 Headlines: “Police struggle to quell mass riots in southern China” …’HONG KONG (Reuters) – Police in southern China have struggled to contain riots by hundreds of migrant workers over several days in a city near Guangzhou after a young pregnant street hawker was harassed by security guards, media reports said Monday.’ … …***INFO Aug 08, 2011 Headlines: “China vows crack down on ‘terrorism’ after attacks” ….’The top official in China’s restive Xinjiang has vowed to “resolutely” crack down on “terrorists” after a series of deadly attacks hit the northwestern region, the local government said Monday.. …The comments, made at a meeting Friday, come after two violent attacks in the ancient Silk Road city of Kashgar at the end of July left 21 people dead, including eight suspects allegedly involved in the incidents.‘ …
* Syria – Protests will stir a lot of extremists to steal and obtain rockets/mortars that will eventually be used to attack Israel. …***INFO June 12, 2011 Headlines: “Syria Uprising Killings Rise to 1,300: Activists” ..
* London – Protests by Muslims will be violent and bloody as they attack the police and anyone in their way..I also sense that a lot of blame will be lodged against the wrong people by a small group of radicals that will infiltrate and hijack a peaceful movement. …***INFO Mar 27, 2011 Headlines: “Anti-cuts march draws hundreds of thousands as police battle rioters” …’But the day was marred by a violent minority of anarchists who went on the rampage, smashing windows and attacking property around Oxford Street. Prentis said he regretted that the actions of “a few hundred” risked diverting attention from the message that the “political heat is rising on the government“… ..***INFO Aug 10, 2011 Headlines: “Fightback! London’s looters stay home as 16,000 police flood the streets ready to use plastic bullets” ..’..’Unprecedented’ 16,000 police on duty in London – compared with just 6,000 on Monday night…Cost of clean-up expected to run into ‘tens of millions‘. …768 people arrested in total and more than 160 people have been charged‘..
* Paris – protests over food and petrol shortages will be started by young people bent on mayhem and destruction for no real purpose during the summer months.
* India – has the potential to be the bloodiest country that I’ve seen so far when religious Ideologies collide between already tense neighbors..Kashmir will be involved in the center of the dispute and Pakistan will side against India… ***UPDATE July 13, 2011 Headlines: “3 Mumbai bomb blasts kill 21“. ..’Three co-ordinated bombings tore through the heart of India’s busy financial capital during rush hour Wednesday, killing 21 people and wounding 141 in the worst attack in the country since the 2008 Mumbai siege.’
* Chad – leaders will fall in a coup attempt by a military leader.
Prediction #7: A quick attack on Israel (probably from Syria, or Lebanon) is imminent since many radicals will use the protests as a catalyst to get terrorist groups in other countries to join forces with them, I don’t see the US coming to Israel’s immediate aid during this time other than symbolic movements of ships and planes. ..***INFO Mar 23, 2011 Headlines: “Dozens of Casualties in Jerusalem Explosion: Police” …’JERUSALEM (Reuters) – An explosion on or near a bus in Jerusalem on Wednesday caused dozens of casualties, police said“.. …***UPDATE July 30, 2011 Headlines: “Militants Attack Gas Pipeline to Israel” …
Prediction #8: This will be the year that both N & S Korea will have problems with people rising against their Gov in a bid to finally resolve the conflicts that have spoiled their countries for over 60 yrs. I see mostly young men on both sides of the border working together & protesting to bring down the oppressive regimes and overthrow their governments. North Korea should see the fast exit of the Kim Jong family to China once the uprisings begin, if not, they will be assassinated. (Google, twitter, and Facebook will fuel this crisis or rebellion somehow). ***INFO Mar 25, 2011 Headlines: “Over 6 Million People Need Food Aid in North Korea: U.N” ... ***INFO Mar 27, 2011 Headlines: “N.Korea’s Kim Jong-Il ‘dreamed of stoning” ..’North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il told a visiting businessman he had nightmares of being stoned by angry members of the public in his isolated nation, a Seoul lawmaker said in an interview.’
Prediction #9: Japan will see a new leader before this year is out, the country is slipping fast into a financial meltdown and if it’s not corrected soon they will go into a Recession where a lot of people will commit suicide out of distress. …***INFO Mar 11, 2011 Headlines: “Quake and tsunami a blow to fragile Japan economy…”. ..***INFO Mar 12, 2011 Headlines: “LARGEST QUAKE IN JAPAN’S HISTORY..”. …***INFO Mar 15, 2011 Headlines: “MARKET MELTDOWN -NIKKEI PLUMMETS” .. ..***INFO Mar 15, 2011 Headlines: “Japan’s benchmark Nikkei average plummeted 14 percent on Tuesday, after the country’s prime minister Naoto Kan warned of an increasing possibility of a radioactive leakage‘ .. … ***UPDATE Aug 29, 2011 Headlines: “Japan’s Finance Minister to Be New PM” …
Prediction #10: Thailand will get a lot more violent this year as people call for the overthrow of the ruling Monarchy King and his family, some attacks on the Royal Palace and sacred Spiritual temples will create a violent backlash by the Buddhists monks… …***INFO June 21, 2011 Headlines: “FIRST FEMALE PM OF THAILAND? ” …’PHIBUN MANGSAHAN, Thailand – The woman who could become Thailand’s first female prime minister kicks off every campaign stop asking electrified crowds if they miss her brother — a billionaire ex-premier overthrown by the military five years ago.’ …
Prediction #11: The US Stock market is just hanging by a thread, I’ve already warned investors privately that our Gov is propping up the market in an effort to falsely influence financial trading so that other Government’s around the world will have confidence in the US market, but it cannot last too much longer before someone pulls the plug on the Dow. (The 1000 point drop in April of last year in one day was just a warning shot of what will happen again soon. The forces of evil are behind the scenes trying to get people to invest in the stock market so they can steal your money. The Dow should have dropped in late Dec and I had literally over a half-dozen Psychics around the world asking for my input and we ALL saw the same thing where the stock market would fall in Dec-Feb ….So that’s the first time I’ve been wrong about my stock market predictions, but I think it was averted, or at least delayed, by those same people who are now driving up the price of oil. I not saw only the stock market falling in points, but the same thing with the price of gasoline selling for $2.25 a gallon, it’s odd that both went high right after Jan 1st and that leads me to believe the big guys are behind a lot of the civil unrest that you see on tv. If the Big Boys were going to lose a lot of money in the stock market or in Oil futures, then having all of this chaos will play right into their hands to inflate the prices of oil due to an uncertain market.) …. ***UPDATE Aug 04, 2011 Headlines: “Dow falls 512 in steepest decline since ’08 crisis” …’Worst day for Wall Street since 2008 crisis: Dow falls 512 and investors flee for safety’ … ***UPDATE Aug 05, 2011 Headlines: “Wall Street Closes Worst Week Since ’08 With Wild Day” .. NEW YORK (Reuters) – Stocks closed out their worst week in more than two years on Friday in a volatile session that saw the major indexes whip back and forth before the S&P 500 ended down less than a point.’ …***UPDATE Aug 06, 2011 Headlines: “$3 trillion wiped off value of shares in ‘week from hell’ for world economy” ….’Financial markets across the world closed for business last night with losses of nearly $3tn (£1.8tn) following a turbulent week of selling not seen since 2008…. It was at that time three years ago that the biggest City bankers had to call on the government for help and the global economy was gripped in the middle of its worst recession since the 1930s….One analyst described the past seven days as the week from hell. London has seen hundreds of billions of pounds wiped off in share prices….In the US, Wall Street was experiencing losses of $2tn or more after a fortnight of frantic selling.’ …. ***UPDATE Aug 08, 2011 Headlines: “Global Markets Rocked by US Downgrade“. …
Prediction #12: Another major assault on a fuel depot is being planned in Pakistan where either a fuel barge headed there or convoy of tankers will be set on fire as large as the ones seen before in an effort to cripple the US military…More pressure will be placed on our troops this year than last to leave the country. …***UPDATE Aug 22, 2011 Headlines: “NATO fuel convoys attacked in Pakistan” ..’ISLAMABAD, Pakistan, Aug. 22 (UPI) — Nineteen NATO oil tanker trucks carrying fuel supplies to NATO forces in Afghanistan were attacked and burned Monday in Pakistan, officials said.’ .. …***UPDATE Aug 22, 2011 Headlines: “Attackers in Pakistan hit another convoy carrying fuel for NATO troops” ..’
Attackers in Pakistan hit another convoy carrying fuel for NATO troops in Afghanistan on Monday, killing one person, authorities said. …It’s the fourth attack in as many days on convoys carrying fuel to support the NATO forces.’ …
Added March 05, 2011
Prediction #13: I see a significant increase in women being charged with sexual assaults and murders occurring in the next year. One case where 20 or more assaults will be reported in the news. ( at last count that I remember, women made up roughly 27% of all sexual assault charges, but in the next 2 years we’ll see at least a 7-9% increase in that number due to more openness in sexuality among women in roles of responsibility or authority) …. ***UPDATE May 29, 2011 Headlines: “Sex education: “Why ARE so many female teachers having affairs with their teenage students and is the ‘cougar effect’ to blame?” …’As school years go, this one has been riddled with sex scandal. …But it’s not droves of male teachers who are being arrested and charged for having sex with their under-age students – it’s females“… .(26 female teachers already charged in just the first 5 months of 2011)
Prediction #14: The weather temperatures will be a lot milder this year over last years, but it will be a record-setting season of violent wind and rain, expect to see flooding in the South and Eastern coast of the US. Flooding of major rivers will also spill over in the Midwest region this season again. …***INFO Mar 13, 2011 Headlines: “Snow melt prompts massive flooding in eastern US…” ..’PATERSON, N.J. (AP) — Rain-swollen waterways in northern New Jersey slowly receded Sunday after cresting overnight, causing fewer evacuations than expected but still flooding roadways around in the region‘. … ***INFO Mar 17, 2011 Headlines: “Almost Half of US Faces Spring Flooding: NOAA“ .. ***INFO Mar 25, 2011 Headlines: ‘Nearly 50 Percent Chance of Record Fargo Flood” …. ***UPDATE June 14, 2011 Headlines: “Warning: extreme weather ahead” ..”Tornados, wildfires, droughts and floods were once seen as freak conditions. But the environmental disasters now striking the world are shocking signs of ‘global weirding’ …..Meanwhile, north America’s most deadly and destructive tornado season ever saw 600 “twisters” in April alone, and 138 people killed in Joplin, Missouri, by a mile-wide whirlwind. Arizonans were this week fighting some of the largest wildfires they have known, and the greatest flood in recorded US history is occurring along sections of the Missouri river. This is all taking place during a deepening drought in Texas and other southern states – the eighth year of “exceptional” drought there in the past 12 years.‘ …
Prediction #15: This year we’ll see a major spike in new buyers in the housing market in the third quarter. The housing bubble will bottom out late this year where prices will start back up in early 2012. ….***UPDATE Nov 17, 2011 Headlines: “Jobless claims at 7-month low, building permits jump” ..’WASHINGTON (Reuters) – New claims for jobless benefits hit a seven-month low last week, while permits for future home construction rebounded strongly last month, bolstering views the economy was gaining traction. ‘ ….: